This is an exceptional all original 19″ diameter porcelain charger that depicts a detailed scene of a village of people marching together as if heading out to defend themselves, as the streets are lined with the village children and women watching them march off. This charger is marked on the backside and has a beehive marking. (Blue beehive under glaze) Using the reference book, ‘Marks on German, Bohemian, and Austrian Porcelain 710 to the Present (1997), by Robert E. Rontgen on page 182. This beehive marking is the ‘Imperial and Royal Porcelain Manufactory Vienna’ mark. 1749 – 1827 and 1860 to 1864. (This item was probably made under management of Baron Sorgenthal between 1785 and 1805 is our best estimation.) Exceptional all original condition. This is a remarkable find and the weight of this piece tells one the quality that it was made with. The oak frame is of equal high quality and it measures 26 1/2″ x 26 1/2″.